Friday, 23 March 2012

Childhood wish has not yet come true

I want that. I really want that. doesn't have to be spacious, doesn't to be elaborate.

I just want it to be airy, filled with colours, mess-free and clean, the one that allows the sun to take a peek into it. Ahh...that would be beautiful. The first time I saw mon's room I was lovestruck, I took an instant liking to that place. Great architecture, very practical and the sun shine is just enough. She was talking to me, catching up but I'm sorry, mon, my mind was scheming what would I do had that been my room. I'm almost 26 yet I've never had such a room that has ME in it. Not that I mind sharing. It's more fun to have a roommie. It'd be loads and loads of fun if our space looks more inviting and has less hoards.

One day I would have it. I would live in a space where I can have fresh air circulating, coloured by sunlight. I would. I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment