We don't have that special bond. We never do.
But picturing your condition right now, tears drop. I'm sorry I cant be there. I'm sorry I've never given us a chance. It's not like it's impossible but it's just too difficult for me. The agony in the past causes indescribable awkwardness. It would be so much easier if we hadn't spent the past 24yrs under the same roof. I bet I wouldn't be so awkward. Whenever I see you in pain, I feel a big lump in my throat but I just cant bring myself to go to you and ease the pain. Perhaps that's what my dad feels too. The painful past seems to be the wall. I'm guilty
It feels like we're facing it again soon, after 12yrs. You feel it coming too. very soon. Whichever is best for you, I accept it. That's the least that I can do
No comments:
Post a Comment