I never knew I would shed a lot of tears. considering our relationship that wasnt that good. Yeah it got better on your few last days. We've all seen how you suffered so when you left, I somehow felt relieved. I've been praying that I would accept whichever way that is best for you. And I do.
I wonder how does he feel. He was next to you when you took the last breath. Of all people, I believe he is the one affected the most. He might not be the greatest man nor greatest dad nor greatest son, at least according to some people. But thinking back, he stood by you at your weakest point. And I got to know why he doesnt put any trust on doctors. It was the mercy killing that took his dad away. The Suntikan Kasih Sayang. Crap! I wouldnt blame hihm. And I will respect his decision if he refuses medical treatment even tho the disease is eating him up. I will endure the guilt and pain that I feel, wacthing him holding on every little strength that he still has. I'm sure it'l rip my heart but I will respect his decision. I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment