Tuesday, 4 October 2011

the food was great...

...with all the ingredients that perked up my taste buds. And tears almost dropped. The painful pain was screaming inside, watching his trembling hands spooning slowly tho greedily the meal in. I couldnt finish my meal, I gave half of mine to him. He didn't say no. I was afraid that the sweet poison in the food would mess with his sleep, that his legs would get cranky but he seemed to really enjoy it and i ended up offering the stuffs that would damage his health more. I hope it didnt.

Its difficult to swallow that this man is old. I rarely talk to him and now he's old. Their relationship got a lot better and I should be happy. Its weird. I am happy. Happily sad

As I was driving back, listening to some kpop craps, I felt that sharp pain again. It was jerking my tears out. For no reason I really felt like crying a lot. And now I'm worried that I might get the call again. The same call last Ramadhan and the same call 12yrs ago

No comments:

Post a Comment