Monday, 16 April 2012

serendipity

it's a blog by a friend. I like her. no we didn't really talk back then. she's more like someone-i-know. I knew so little about her but then I found her secret place, tho I'm not really sure if it's a secret. She's good with words. I like her as much as I like nani. I've always wanted eloquence to express my thoughts, my crankiness, complaints, joy, gratitude, jokes...myself. I'm just not good with words. She's a different story. It's the side that I've not seen of her. Then again, we were nothing more but university acquaintances.

At certain times, she speaks my mind convincingly, she disses with style, she complains in a less self-pitiful way. Something that I lack.

I guess I easily adore people who speak my thoughts like a warrior. Probably because people don't really get me most of the time and that is troublesome especially when I need to get along with people. Especially when the people are the ones whom your bestie suddenly has so much fun with. Especially when you fail to do so, u're kicked out ouf the rink. And my mood swings lately, that only adds hatred. At times like this, I read people's rants and I go 'exactly!!!', 'hi 5ive to you lah', etc. I really wanted to reply them, speaking up my responses but I choose to stay unknown unheard unseen of. It's comfortable this way. And less troublesome later on, should any of my writings be found

And to that someone-I-know, I read you not to butt in on your life or makcik-ing around. I'm simpy defining myself, trying to speak a better language. Yess unlike you, I'm turning 26 soon and I've just started this journey

No comments:

Post a Comment