I guess I easily plant my eyes on the introverts. They always make me put effort to break their defensive shells and open up to me. Students, classmates, musicians, even tv characters. As I find it difficult to keep up with the chitty chatty ones, it feels warm to be able to engage in a conversation with them, to follow their characters.
Why? I can't really tell. One thing that I know would be I enjoy learning the other sides of them. These people always have something in store. Something they are too shy to share with others or too private they rather keep it to themselves. Either way, they are quite of a talent. Some are extremely good that the loud ones are no match for them. Wait, that's stereotypical. Regardless of personality, humans are capable of good and bad, talents and junks. Then, why do I take special interest if the thing comes from these lay-low people? I don't know.
Maybe it's the challenge. I feel the urge to dig out what gems I could find. Sometimes, they are just metals but I get hooked and act as if they worth the whole world. Maybe I don't really like gems after all. Maybe its metal that excites me.
I love Yui. She's crazy famous but she ain't all cutesy and stardom chaser. At first, I thought it was aloofness but then I learnt that she's almost socially awkward, the one who could suddenly get nervous attack and all. If it's other musicians, staying quiet, not showing interest to others is arrogance. Having to restart their performance for about three times, that's lack of preparation, a big damage. But it's Yui, it's a different story. She makes us go through her struggle to overcome her trembles, nervousness together. I could watch her giggles with the old guy again and again. Ah, even to put that into words, I don't know how. To point out her good points, I don't know how.
I like pretty girls and she doesn't have the looks that I usually stare and get myself amazed with. Her photoshoot pictures seem awkward. Each time she tries to pull it off, it comes out pretty much done. She has no swag. Her fashion sense is nothing million-worth. The expressions she wears on face are nothing dynamic. Her voice is not that great. She's just...humble. And I kept spazzin her for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment