It's been three years and I've been masking my true feelings. Running away from finishing what I've passionately started. That's the easiest way to momentarily hide from such feeling that makes anyone feel like a loser.
I dont have that much time left n life is still chaotic. I long to feel at ease, genuinely at ease. I want to quieten the chaos. I want to reasonably and deservedly lament. Most importantly, I want that sense of achievement which has long been gone.
I should do more than just wanting
It's about time to move from dormant to active.
You, my friend, have to restart again and I need to get mine done.
We shall keep ourselves busy and restless.
You, my friend. If I'm so sick to do this for myself, then I shall do this in the name of our friendship
Let's call it a pact.
To hit the rock bottom and rise together.
No comments:
Post a Comment